Your privacy is important to SCMI. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that SCMI collects, and the ways in which SCMI uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
SCMI may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to SCMI
Using personal information
SCMI may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where SCMI discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SCMI may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
SCMI will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. SCMI will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. SCMI is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com.